Mother’s Day is just around the corner. For those who haven’t yet thought about how to treat their Mum and make her feel special, we have prepared some gift ideas that are easy and won’t cost a fortune.
1) Every woman is a bit of a chocolate addict. Spoil your Mum with chocolate and take her to Chocolate Ecstasy Tour. This guided walking tour of London’s finest chocolate shops introduces you to the best shops to taste incredible chocolates.
2) Diamonds are always a great but unfortunately a pricy gift. If you would like to get your mum a piece of jewellery as shiny as a diamond and won’t be out of your budget visit one of Swarovski’s shops. They offer an affordable collection especially for the Mother’s Day.
3) Think outside the box this year – instead of buying your Mum a bouquet of flowers, get her the Aerogarden Starter Kit. This indoor hydroponic garden makes it easy to grow a wide variety of herbs, lettuce, cherry tomatoes and more in an energy-efficient, organic-based environment. Ecological Mums will surely love this one.
4) If you have less cash to spend on your gift, it won’t keep you from making it unique. Personalised gifts are a great way of making your Mum feel very special. Jigsaws are probably not the first thing that you would think of but this is no ordinary jigsaw! Appropriately named the ”You’re The Heart Of Our Home”, the personalised jigsaw is centred around your mum’s home with a heart shaped piece. All you need to do is provide her postcode. This unique Jigsaw is 400 pieces and comes complete with charmingly shaped pieces that spell ‘Happy Mother’s Day’.
5) Is your Mum a musical fan? Why not go for a traditional option and take her out to London’s West End for a night? No matter how often they have already seen a musical, true musical fans will never get enough. A wide variety of musicals is showing at the moment so you will surely find something that matches your taste!
No matter what gift you get your Mum for Mother’s Day don’t forget to spend this special day with her. She will surely appreciate it more than the gift itself!