They sing, they dance, the rule the world, but they’re also pretty famous fathers. Here’s our list of some our favourites:
- Occupation: Football superstar
- Also known for: Being half of one of the world’s most famous power couples, and being ridiculously fit.
- Spouse: Victoria Beckham
- Children: Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz
- The birth of the fourth child, a girl, is expected in less than one month!
Homer Jay Simpson
- Occupation: works at the Springfield Nuclear War
- Also known for: Drinking Duff beer, eating donuts and watching t.v. on a daily basis
- Spouse: Marge Simpson
- Children: Father of arguably the three most difficult (and yellow) children: Bart, Lisa and Maggie
- Occupation: President of the United States of America
- Also known for: Killing Osama Bin Laden
- Spouse: Michelle Obama
- Children: Malia and Sasha, aged 13 and 10
William Bradley “Brad” Pitt
- Occupation: Actor and film producer
- In a relationship with Angelina Jolie
- Children: Angelina and Brad have six children:
- Maddox Chivan (Adopted from Cambodia in 2002)
Zahara Marley (Adopted from Ethiopia in 2005)
Shiloh Nouvel (Born in Namibia)
Pax Thien (Adopted from Vietnam in 2007)
Knox Léon and Vivienne Marcheline (Born in Nice,France)
More on this clan here.
Willard Christopher “Will” Smith, Jr.
- Occupation: Actor, film producer and rapper
- Also known for: That Fresh Prince of Bel Air song and probably being the only rapper that doesn’t curse.
- Spouse: Jada Pinkett Smith
- Children: Trey, Jayden, and Willow. Jayden recently starred in the Karate Kid 4 movie and Willow already has a hit song, Whip My Hair, at the tender age of 11.
Russel Ira Crowe
- Occupation: Actor and musician
- Spouse: Danielle Spencer
- Children: Charlie Spencer and Tennyson Spencer