With the holiday season behind us and spring still far away, the January blues are quite likely to hit. However, you shouldn’t let the gloomy weather and the bad feelings take over your life. Here are our five tips that can help you get through the few months left till spring!
1. Declutter – to get into the spring mood and feel fresher and cleaner, you can start decluttering and preparing for an early spring clean. This will definitely make you feel like you’re getting rid of winter and putting your life into order.
2. Plan a holiday – start planning your next holiday, this will give you something to look forward to and is surely an exciting way to beat the January blues, maybe even try and go on a weekend away to recover from the stressful Christmas family gatherings.
P.S Have you heard about Thistle’s 10-day sale? Maybe your holiday solution is hiding just there. Check it out on the Thistle website.
3. Start a new hobby – taking up something new and fun can be a great way to start the new year, think about something you’ve always wanted to do but never really bothered to start and make time for it.
4. Exercise – being active and doing exercise is probably one of your new year resolutions, so try and keep it as it is the perfect way to get fit, feel good about yourself and live a healthier life. Combine this with changing your food habits to get into that bikini for the beach in summer.
5. Treat yourself – buying a new dress or a nice piece of furniture can do miracles with your post-Christmas depression. Or you could treat yourself with a day at the spa or a massage, manicure or a treatment you’ve always wanted to get.